Annuity Rate Comparison Report
Complete the form to the right to request a personal annuity rate report. The report will allow you to compare annuity rates from top-rated companies.
Reports are customized to your unique investement goals
- Guaranteed protection of principle
- Highest Rates & Lowest Fees
- Match your Risk Tolerance
- Guaranteed income that you can never outlive
- Fully Guaranteed and Confidential
Please be sure your email address is correct. A link to our exclusive “Safe Money” Annuity Buying Guide will be emailed to you immediately after you fill out the form for your free Annuity Rate Report. The Annuity Buying Guide will allow you to compare features on different types of annuites and provide you insider tips on annuity buying strategies. You will receive expert commentary on what types of annuities might be best for your unique situation.
Your request is secure and confidential.
Information submitted will not be shared with 3rd parties.
FindYourAnnuity.com is a division of Annuity Innovation Systems LLC. 1-888-998-FIND (3463) General Mailing: 13672 Dexter St. Thornton, CO. 80602
Our mission is to provide a free resource for annuity investors to learn about annuities and get rates on the latest annuity products. Findyourannuity.com is backed by one of the largest and most experienced network of annuity agents in the country. Our affiliates are always a click away to answer your questions, and are trained to qualify your needs, goals, and risk tolerance. They will direct you to annuities that are best-in-class and suited to your needs, and help you avoid annuities that are not in your best interest.
Different Annuity Types Offer Various Possibilities
Annuities come in all shapes and sizes, but which one is right for you?
The annuity options are plentiful and include: (click on the term to learn more)
Fill out the simple form below
As required by state laws and insurance regulations, reports are created by a licensed annuity expert in your state.
Your Annuity Information:
Annuity Rates from top rated Annuity Companies
Is an Annuity the right fit for you?
Have you considered annuities as part of your financial plan? If not, giving annuities a serious look can be very beneficial for your financial future. Our service provides investors with the ability to locate the most competitive annuities that match their objectives, by filling out a simple form.
You will have access to:
- The largest annuity marketplace on the Internet
- Network of some 2,000 annuity sources
- Simplified search process
- Reliable and trusted information
- FREE rates
- FREE quotes
As any financial expert will tell you, a balanced and diversified investment portfolio is essential to maximizing your risk-adjusted returns. The portfolio should offer appreciation potential with risk protection to insure peace of mind. Annuities can offer both, allowing investors to participate in market appreciation while insulating them from losses. Before determining if an annuity is the appropriate investment vehicle, investors need to account for their investment time horizon, financial goals, and risk tolerance. These factors will determine which type of annuity, structure, and payout option is most appropriate.
Do you know your risk tolerance?
Risk tolerance is a most subjective criteria and which is defined into three broad categories:
The conservative client demonstrates a very small risk tolerance and will place major importance on preservation of principal. They typically will be apt to accept smaller potential gains for a greater level of safety. For these buyers, fixed annuities may compose the bulk of their investments.
The moderate client seeks a degree of safety but is also looking for a portion of the potential rewards that are tied to the equity markets. For this client, the assets allocated for retirement income would be situated in annuities and other available income would be found in more aggressive investments. Equity indexed annuities might be the way to go for the retirement income objective with this individual, depending on the duration of time to retirement.
The aggressive client is that individual who is willing to chance safety for larger growth potential and is more apt to invest in equity funds. Equity indexed annuities might offer safety for retirement funds and still permit participation in the market. It depends on how an investor wants to structure the annuity.
Things to think about when it comes to annuities….
When you are putting together or reviewing your investment portfolio, keep these things in mind on how annuities can be an appropriate fit:
- Annuities can offer protection of principal, tax deferral, and stability that are all important for diversified investment portfolios.
- Annuity guarantees are backed by the claims-paying ability of the insurance company. The insurance companies are also backed by a state insurance fund.
- As one nears retirement, added safety and decreased risk should be the rule. It is also important to review liquidity needs and liquidity in your portfolio. Just as insur ance needs will vary over time, so will those of retirement planning and asset allocation.
- As more individuals find the need for additional financial self-reliance at a period in a time where pensions are disappearing and added angst grows regarding Social Security, annuities should be given a strong look by investors. This is even more important given that people are living longer lives these days.
- Many retirees who own either immediate annuities or variable annuities with guarantees in them saw much desired protection at the time of the stock market crisis that began in 2008.
We Do the Work for You!
By matching your needs with the most competitive annuities you easily determine which annuity is the most appropriate for your financial needs.
Just fill out our quick form and invest in your financial future today.